Adsense Top Left

Search!

Custom Search

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

COMPETITION AT SKYLINE HIGH SCHOOL

Hi everyone we are just waiting for our Competition times, we will receive them Wed.
This competition is going to be very large, it might be a late one:( I'm sending home wristbands this week, they are adorable bracelets. But they could fall off easily. I DON'T HAVE EXTRAS!!!

We are doing an extra dance for the recital and they will need to put a little costume together. You can use anything that you already own. Or you can get something new if you like. The girls can design there own, but they need to be RED, BLACK, WHITE, ONLY! Every class is in this dance.
RECITAL HUNTER HIGH SCHOOL June 1st dress rehearsal 6-7:30 be there @ 5:45 don't be late. Recital June 2nd 6-7:30 be there at 5:15 completely ready!!!!

I will post the dinner info next week:) SO MUCH FUN. I'm doing awards for each girl I will need some mommy help, if you can help drop me an email. tothemaxdance@gmail.com
Thanks for everything Taralee

No comments: