Adsense Top Left

Search!

Custom Search

Sunday, May 3, 2009

MAY NEWSLETTER

Great job Sat. you girls are awesome!!!!!!!
Our Recital is quickly approaching, we are going to have a busy month.
Nationals May 15th & 16th*
Recital June 1st & 2nd Hunter High School*
Admission is free for the Recital.

I'm thinking of having a Banquet this year with the girls and their parents.
If any of you have any ideas of where we could hold a huge amount of people please let me know ASAP:)


I'm doing a slide show for the girls, please get a cd of pictures of your daughter and give to me by May 26th. They can be of any age.

NO DANCE MAY 25th!!!! Have a Happy Memorial weekend.

End of the year PARTY will be Fri. 29th @ 7:30-9:30 @ my house......
Yes Sr. Co. and Sr. Elite can have another sleepover if you promise to not keep me
up til 4:30 a.m. lol:)

Keep practicing, and scroll down for some fun pics!

No comments: