Adsense Top Left

Search!

Custom Search

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Nationals!!!!!!!

YOU GIRLS DID SO AMAZING!

Results:
My Boyfriends Back- 3rd
Be Our guest - 3rd
Sweet Dreams- 1st
Fun House - 1st and Overall hi point
Let it Rock- 1st place and overall 1st place
i'm a Shine 1st place and overall grand champion
From a Distance 1st place
Faith- 1st place
Boom Boom Pow- 2nd
One - 1st place and 2nd overall
Man in the Mirror - 1st place

Solos, duos
results:
Chloee Lowrance queen
Brinley Butterfield queen
Ashley Lindquist queen
Shelby Silver 1st attendant
Jessica Jendryka 2nd attendant
Tanesha Bland queen ( in both dances)
Bailey Summers 1st attendant
Abbi and Kaitlin 3rd place
Tanesha and Shelby 1st place

I'm soooo proud of all you. I can't wait to start another year..... oh just kidding I don't have to; See you all tomorrow at the Banquet :o) lol.

Love all my girls, and the parent too! Thanks for a great year!

No comments: