Adsense Top Left

Search!

Custom Search

Monday, January 3, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Welcome back, classes begin this week! :0)  I hope you all enjoyed your Holidays, I know I sure did.
Installments due this month, Comp. fees were raised this year sorry for the inconvenience!

Tiny Divas, Divas
Jan. 15th $85

Jr. Co, Sr. Co, Pre Elite, Elite, Sr. Elite
Jan. 15th $135
Feb. 15th $135

Parents you must have your comp. fees in ON TIME or I will NOT register your daughter!
Tuition is also due this week!

No Dance Mon. JANUARY 17th

I will be sending home Competition dates this week.

There will be alot of extra practices the next three months to get ready for our Competition season, more than we have had in the past. PLEASE do not miss any of these extra practices.
(I will be sending home a schedule.)

Extra Practices
Pre Elite, Jr. Co, Sr. Co, Elite, Sr. Elite
Sat. Jan 8th 10-12 (North Star Academy)
Sat. Jan 15th NO PRACTICE!!!!!
Sat. Jan 22nd 10-12 (North Star Academy)
Sat Jan 29th 10-12 (studio)
Extra Practices
Elite, Sr. Elite
Sat. Jan 8th 10-1:30 (North Star Academy)
Sat. Jan 15th NO PRACTICE!!!!!
Sat. Jan 22nd 10-1:30 (North Star Academy)
Sat. Jan 29th  10-1:30 (studio)

Girls need to be practicing everyday!
If you are still interested in a solo let me know I will need all solos finished by Feb.
Thanks..........I'm so excited for COMPETITIONS!!!!
Love TaRaLeE :0)

No comments: